This is me procrastinating from the boring subjects I should be studying.
1. I love water but enjoy it more when there is a lime in it.
2. I sometimes wish I was still 8 years old with no worries and that Peter Pan would take me to Neverland so I could play with the Indians, Pirates, Lost Boys, and swim with the Mermaids.
3. I love dark chocolate.
4. I have a brown freckle in my left eye and I like to think that The Postal Service song, “Such Great Heights” was written for me.
5. My stomach always talks.
6. I am very happy and content with life right now. I also love being single
7. My parents were hoping I’d be their second son, not their sixth daughter.
8. If I could take Kauai and Lake Powell and put them within ten miles from my house I would be in heaven.
9. I add ‘er’ and ‘el’ to the ends of words and then add a second word that rhymes, typically starting with an ‘L’. Example: freaker leaker.
10. My cat Tilley is my favorite thing in the world. He makes me happy.
11. I love being in the sun, it takes all of my frustrations away.
12. I like music that I can dance like a spazz to.
13. I don’t like tomatoes plain, but when they’re mixed in salsa, spaghetti sauce, or their taste is hidden on a sandwich I love them.
14. I don’t like regular potatoes either. If they’re french fries, flavored baked lays, and occasionally baked I will eat them. I always love a baked potatoes skin.
15. Sometimes The Mormon Tabernacle cd “The Sound of Glory” will make me cry.
16. I like who I am.
17. I like my ears, even though they are tiny.
18. My feet and hands get very tan in the summer time, sometimes the small part of the bottom of my foot (under the arch) will show a tan as well.
19. I like singing and dancing to music in my car.
20. I have three very favorite bands, The Format, Snow Patrol, and The Killers. Their music always makes me happy.
21. I had my heart broken this Valentines Day, not by a boy! Ha ha, but by The Format because I found out they broke up :(
22. When my feet are relaxed my toes don’t straighten out, they are most always curled a bit.
23. I hate spiders and will get so scared that I cry.
24. I like to adopt peoples grandparents because I lots mine when I was little and don’t really remember them.
25. My hair is never ever curly. Even in very humid climates, even though I like to pretend that it is.
26. I am a nerd when it comes to school. I don’t go out on Friday nights because I’ll be working on a paper or studying. I don’t care either.
27. I have had Rattles, a stuffed Gund dog, since I was born and just recently retired him from sleeping with me because he’s getting so worn out. I replaced him with a Lion my mom gave me for Christmas in 2006, it doesn’t have a name.
28. I hate it when people walk really slow.
29. I am a picky eater but love some strange foods.
30. I have never tried sushi, not because I don’t want to but because I haven’t had the opportunity and now that it’s the cool thing to eat I don’t really want to try it.
31. I have had four broken bones, stitches twice, a concussion, and my gallbladder removed. Two of the broken bones happened one and a half weeks apart.
32. I cannot spell due to spell check.
33. I hate it when people spell a lot wrong. I hate it when people mix up know and now, as well as their, they’re, and there, or when people spell too, to, and two wrong.
34. When I hear “Somebody Told Me” or “Mr. Brightside” by the Killers I get a smile on my face.
35. My dad calls me "Punkin" not "Princess" and I love it.
36. I think my grandma’s passed on my tendency to keep everything from their time in the depression. I need to go through my stuff and throw a lot away.
37. I love what I am studying in school.
38. I am not good at wakeboarding but I love it.
39. 2007 was the best year of my life so far, I went to St. George twice, Disney World, Lake Powell four times, Hawaii, Lake Mead, Utah Lake, and Pine View. I also had lasik and can see so well it’s nuts.
40. I hate being sick, I am a whiner and can fully admit it.
41. I use the word ‘Nuts’ too much.
42. I like sleeping, almost too much. If my body will allow it I will sleep for close to 12 hours.
43. I don’t like letting people in to get to know me. In fact I'd probably tell a stranger anything on this list if they asked.
44. I think if we could drink coffee I would probably love it, the smell calls my name and I have to walk away so I’m not too tempted to taste it because I’m sure I will not ever stop drinking it.
45. I love hot showers.
46. I write run-on sentences like a champion, usually because I go off on some tangent and don’t realize that I haven’t started a new sentence yet.
47. I get headaches or migraines on a regular basis.
48. I like being honest with people.
49. I recently rediscovered my love for Hershey’s Hugs. They’re my favorite candy right now and could probably eat a bag a day if I had the chance.
50. I want to have the kind of love that President Hinkley and his wife had one day with my mr. husband.
51. I listen to music when I study, it's typically called my study mixer lixer.
52. I love Irish accents and wouldn’t mind meeting and marrying Jonathan Rhys Meyer (Louis Connolly from August Rush).
53. I love laughing
54. The Format’s music makes me giddy.
55. I HATE country music, I have never liked it and never will.
56. I also HATE it when a guy tries to get me to like it because they like it and I should like it too.
57. I am being better about being honest with guys that I’m not interested in.
58. I live with my brother and his dog in the house my dad grew up in.
59. I live in the room that my dad “First received his testimony of the Book of Mormon.”
60. My brother and I get along very well, I was laughing at something he said the other day and my dad said, “You’ve been living together too long” and then started saying “cuckoo, cuckoo.”
61. I like to believe that all people are good and I typically expect too much from them related to them being ‘good’ and I get hurt when they let me down.
62. I am a big believer in being loyal, I love loyal friends.
63. I love to read, last summer I read 20 or more books.
64. I will never fight for a guy, or at least I haven’t found one worth fighting for.
65. I am considering chopping my hair off, but only if it’s long enough to donate.
66. I have a tiny wannabe dimple in my right cheek.
67. I used to swim and love the ocean but am scared to death of drowning.
68. I want to learn how to surf.
69. I HATE shaving, I’d rather waxing.
70. If I’m having a bad day and am sad I will play minesweeper.
71. If I have a ton on my mind I play spider solitaire and work my thoughts out.
72. I think I have ADD but don’t care because I like the energy, well not when I’m trying to sleep and my mind doesn’t ever stop.
73. I over analyze everything.
74. I hate shopping for myself.
75. I don’t try stuff on, I buy it and if it doesn’t fit I return it.
76. I love the sound of driving on a dirt or gravel road, the sound waves make, the sound of water slapping against the side of a boat, and birds chirping in the spring time.
77. I don’t like people who are mean to animals.
78. I love sunsets, and would prefer to watch them at Lake Powell
79. I joke with my mom about being the mailman’s daughter because I don’t look a lot like my family.
80. I love the Olive Garden.
81. I would like to make jewelry again one day but worry that I’d never be able to sell it.
82. Holidays with fireworks make me happy, I’m not sure if it’s because I like fireworks or if it’s because they’re in warm months.
83. Although, Easter and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays.
84. I can be very shy.
85. I love my family very much but don’t treat them as well as I should.
86. I can be a snot and usually know I’m being one, so I apologize quickly.
87. I’m very protective of my family and friends.
88. My mom and dad’s hamburgers are the best, I have to have a cheeseburger if my parent’s didn’t make it.
89. I love chocolate Butterfinger shakes.
90. My favorite line of The Format’s is “We are parallel lines running in circles, we were never meant to cross. I’m at a loss you were my tangerine, my pussycat, my trampoline.”
91. I don’t trust people very easily.
92. My nieces and nephews are the greatest ever and I love hanging the pictures they draw for me up on my walls.
93. I believe that we need to forgive and forget.
94. I don’t eat very healthy.
95. I like to believe that the Lord has a sense of humor and that he laughs when we laugh.
96. I hate being set up on dates
97. My sisters and mom call me regarding anything medical, I love that they think I’m super smart.
98. When I was 4 I knew who Pavarotti was and loved his music. Currently I listen to him sing Nessun Dorma and I imagine seeing him live singing this song and tears come to my eyes because it is the most beautiful song I've ever heard.
99. I can listen to a song on repeat hundreds of times without getting sick of it.
100. Every time it snows, I look at pictures of Lake Powell and think about the amount of water it should receive this year and I smile.
101. When my room is messy and I'm trying to study for a test I can't handle it and have to clean it before I can focus.
There's no rhyme or reason to how this turned out just some random thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.
But it may take some time

10 comments:
Yay! I love that you have a blog. You're making me want to start one too. Now I can totally stalk you on the world wide web.
ok I think I knew most ecerything on that list!!! I feel pretty proud about that. I must know my feil friend :)
That is the cutest picture of you and your niece! Still looking hot as ever feil!
Plus One!!!
Heather I love that you have a blog! We've had some good times in our day...remember Lake Powell? So fun, so long ago-feel like another life doesn't it?!
Hey! I am so impressed by your 100 list!
Well, we have decided to go private so send me your email address and I will add you to my list!!! Hope all is well!
Heather!
I have been wondering what you are up to and I always think about you on September 5th every year. There is nobody else I would rather share my birthday with! I hope you are doing well, I added your blog to ours to help stay in touch!
Love
Tawni
www.smithfamilysynopsis.blogspot.com
iHEather! It is so good to see that you started a blog and are doing well! I love your list! If you want to stay in touch on ours it's
www.tnhjenson.blogspot.com
I Would LOVE to hear from yoU! You are DARLING! Congrats on everything so far!
-HEather (Gustaveson) Jenson
heather feil... 101 reasons later, i still think you are fabulous. it has been a while... like a year since i last saw you!
Hey i didnt even know you had a blog! We need to go to lunch. Call me next time you are working and we can run to ritches. Love ya Feil. ANj
Wow we have so much in common-- I can see why we were such good friends as kids!
Post a Comment