Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am doing this for you friends who I never get to see!

Life is a complex little thing. I spend most of my time trying to graduate. Since starting my senior semester (last fall) I feel like I've climbed into a little hole that I can sometimes sneak my head out for a breath of fresh air. I love school and I love what I am learning it just consumes most ALL of my time. I want to apologize to anyone who has called me and I've missed it and/or not returned your call. I admit I suck, but starting in May I'm hoping to be a better friend. Plus I am starting a blog for you all to see, so let's hope this helps you peak into my crazy little world.
Currently I am doing my clinicals at the University of Utah in their labor and delivery unit and I'm loving it. I hope to work there when I graduate. It's seriously so nuts how much I have learned since starting there. Too bad Westminster doesn't have us spend more time doing our capstone, we split it up with our critical care hours. Oh I should be studying for an exam right now but I am the queen of procrastinating...

2 comments:

The Giauques said...

Hi Heather! That is such a sweet picture. Love it. Hope all is well with you.

Karisa and Cort said...

Heather! I'm glad you found me on here. I'm new to this blogging thing too, and it's a pretty great way to keep in touch. I'm going to add you on my page! Sounds like you are doing great in school, and that's so awesome!

I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.

But it may take some time