I have a few common themes to my blogs, Scout is one of them. Last night or early this morning I should say Scout wakes me up with her whiney I want to go downstairs to get breakfast whine. I tell her it's too early and that she should go back to sleep. She doesn't, I say Scout get on my bed and let's go to sleep. She jumps up, doesn't sleep but continues to whine. Then the lightbulb turns on, maybe she needs to go outside. I carry her downstairs so she doesn't bark and wake everyone else up, when I put her down in the kitchen she runs straight to the backyard. Thank you brain for turning on, she enjoyed her 3 am potty break and went back to bed without complaint. I am so glad she doesn't pee on the carpet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.
But it may take some time

No comments:
Post a Comment