Sunday, March 29, 2009
i meant to have this at the bottom of my last post but typing left handed isn't the easiest thing to do
I am grateful that I didn't break my wrist on the first run of the day. It was a gorgeous sunny day. I was having fun. I didn't break both wrists. I didn't need stitches. I had someone with me who helped me get my snowboard off... and later my boots. I didn't have to ride in the toboggan down to the little clinic. I was able to walk down. I have broken enough bones to know that at least one if not both of the bones were broken. I was able to laugh about it. The people in the clinic were AMAZING. I have amazing friends who've called/messaged/text/visited me and kept me company. My mom and dad have been super human and helped me get stuff done even though I am of little use or help. My mom has helped me get toothpaste on my toothbrush, she's brushed and washed my hair, helped make me food. She's helped me change. She's loosened the bandage on the splint a few times when it was too tight from all of the swelling. She bought food she knows I like so when my appetite does come back I'll have food to eat. Both of my parents are Heaven sent I'm sure. I know I am missing things from this list but typing with my left hand isn't very fun or easy and I have pain medication in my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.
But it may take some time

3 comments:
HEATHER! I am so sorry about your wrist! Let me know if you need anything.
I love that you are still so positive. Thank goodness for parents! How long will you be out?
wow sounds like you have been workind ALOT!!!!
Post a Comment