Friday, February 20, 2009

really... it's only 0310

and tonight feels like the longest night ever!

1. thursday night staff, i love you all and have enjoyed working with you on this long night.
2. hands and knees
3. turkey, avocado, toasted super healthy wheat bread
4. knowing i get to sleep tomorrow
5. amazing charge nurses... you know who you are.

3 comments:

Syphus Circus said...

I'm jealous that you get to sleep today! I could use a REALLY LONG nap, sans MMS whose head has permanently damaged my shoulder! Where will the in-n-outs be???? I CAN NOT wait!

maxfamclan said...

I am so glad you were there to survive the night! You are a good team member to have around! Enjoy your sleep!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I'm so glad you get to sleep. This calls for a pocket full of sunshine for everyone!! hehehehehe

I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.

But it may take some time