tonight at work we had a repeat 1 am party because we are working on daylight savings... boo for daylight savings. we had our party early because nate was nice and ordered cheesey breadsticks from the pi and they were hot. i feel like it's 5 am already and it is only the first 1 am...
i'm copying corinne though and going to start blogging more frequently, but only in the sense that i'm going to do a thankful post... three a day or three whenever i remember to sign onto the blog.
1. i'm thankful for having part of the day off on Thursday and being able to experience this amazing Indian Summer.
2. Scout, she killed a spider for me yesterday (maybe friday) morning. and I bravily picked it up with a tissue so she didn't eat the whole thing.
3. red fingernail polish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will do my best to make this blog as cute as yours.
But it may take some time

2 comments:
darn; I wish I could have been there. Unfortunately, they let me stay home o/c. I hope the party was delish!!
you are so goofY!!! I love it
Post a Comment